MPE provides a variety of construction forms & information for your convenience in this section of our web site. We also provide present primary line location, easements and primary and/or secondary line costs as needed.
State Electrical Inspector: (303) 869-3473
Electrical Board: (303) 894-2300
- Check with the county or HOA to see if written approval is required before engineering and designing your electric service.
- Complete and return the appropriate NEW CONSTRUCTION FORM (call 970 887-3378, EXT 4 to request the form), including the required sketch and deposit.
- Schedule a site visit with an MPE staking technician.
- Ensure property pins and addresses are accurate and visible when the paperwork is submitted. Staking technicians require property pins to be in place at the time of the site visit.
- Submit a copy of your building permit (which can be obtained from your county's building department prior to any construction). We will start your paperwork while you await your permit.
- Contact the State Electrical Board (link is external) (303) 894-2300 to obtain your electrical permit.
Request MPE's Electric Service Construction Standards and FAQs by email (below) or call (970) 887-3378, EXT 4:
- Email us here to request the standards: email@example.com
(please include your name and account number if you have it)
- Property owner’s name and mailing address
- Property subdivision, block, lot and number
- Physical address
- Name/phone number of your electrician
- The appropriate completed load sheet
Load Sheet Applications
To obtain the appropriate load sheet application, please call MPE at (970) 887-3378, EXT 4.