Regular Meetings of the Board of Directors
Typically, regular board meetings are scheduled for the second Thursday of each month at MPE's Headquarters at 321 West Agate Avenue in Granby.
If you have an issue that you would like to bring before the board, please email MPE at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 970.887.3378, EXT 226.
Addressing the board during the public comment portion of a meeting
If a Member wishes to speak to the Board directly, the Member may attend a board meeting without giving notice and address the Board during the Public Comment portion of the meeting (typically within the first 20 minutes of the start of the meeting). Due to restrictions on in-person gatherings during the COVID-19 pandemic, MPE requests that member-consumers submit comments and questions 48 hours in advance of monthly board meetings to GM@mpei.com. Submitted questions and comments will be reviewed by the MPE board during the meeting..
Addressing the board regarding an action item during a meeting
If a Member wishes to be placed on the agenda as an action item, the Member shall submit a written request to the General Manager at least 15 days prior to a regularly scheduled Board meeting.
Board Meetings Dates
Typically, the MPE Board conducts regular board meetings on the second Thursday of each month. However, from time to time, due to scheduling issues, the meeting can fall on a different date. Call (970) 887-3378 for dates and times of upcoming board meetings.
You can find 6 months of board meeting minutes below. If you have questions about board meeting minutes or would like more information, please call us at (970) 887-3378.
Regular Meeting of the MPE Board of Directors
Thursday October 8th at 8:00 AM
MPE Headquarters, 321 West Agate Avenue
Granby, Colorado 80446
- Call to Order, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum
- Public Comment Period
- Minutes of Previous Meetings
- Attorney Report
- Manager’s Report
- Discussion/Action Items
- 2019 990 Tax Return
- 2021 Budget
- Set Date for Annual Meeting
- C-7 Member-Customer Service Policy
- C-8 Member Privacy and Confidentiality
- Fiber Backhaul Bid Results
- Little Sprouts Education Fund Request
- DOE Grant
- Basin Designation of Authorized Representative
- West Grand Filter Request
- Grand Kids Grant Request
- Engineering Report
- Operations & Safety Report
- Finance Report
- Information Technology Report
- Human Resources & Administration Report
- Member Relations & Communications Report
- Bills for payment
- Board Open Forum & Associated Board Reports
- Old Business
- New Business
- Mountain Parks Services Meeting
- Minutes of Previous Minutes
- Historical and Forecasted Solar Array Cash Flow
- Executive Session
- Personnel Matters
(If a Member wishes to address the Board during the Public Comment portion of a meeting, the Member may attend the meeting and address the Board during the Public Comment portion of the meeting. If a Member wishes to be placed on the agenda as an action item, the Member shall submit a written request to the General Manager at least 15 days prior to a regularly scheduled Board Meeting.)